We make travel better. It’s as simple as that.
Our mission is to make your travel better.
We do that by giving you the products – and the treatment - we’d want if we were travelling and needed help. We’re travellers too. So we put our heads together, and figured out what matters most to travellers.
A fast and free online quote shows you all the options and costs for:
- Short-term and long-term trip coverage
- Single trip or multi-trip coverage (so you only have to set up travel insurance once a year, for the entire year)
- Extended stays for visitors to Canada, international students or new Canadians, or Canadians going abroad who will need emergency and regular health coverage
Not too much, not too little
- Choose only emergency medical, for unexpected accidents or illness while you’re away
- Choose trip cancellation, interruption and lost baggage coverage too, just in case you have to cancel your trip, come home early, or if your baggage doesn’t arrive when you do.
- Add optional “top-up” coverage, if you just need to add a few extra days’ coverage, without overdoing it
A balance of coverage and cost
- You choose the deductible and the coverage level, to keep your policy costs manageable